Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Carriage Parade


Lewis and I got invited to go with a couple families in the ward to a free day at the Bronx Zoo. I was seriously so excited to be invited to do something with other moms and kids, I felt like a five year old that just made my first friend at school haha. I loved being able to get out and do something fun with Lewis while talking to another adult. Days can be rough when I'm just at home with Lewis and don't have many friends around to do things with. 



We had 3 moms and 9 kids total. We were pushing 3 strollers and one lady walking by said to her child "watch out for the carriage parade." People probably thought we were crazy having so many kids in tow, but it was a blast! The older kids held on to the map the whole time so they could keep up going in the right direction and the babies just chilled in their strollers. 


We got see them feed the Tiger, it was super cool. What a beautiful animal!


This was seriously my favorite zoo that I've ever been to. It's huge and the exhibits seem so real. They really take the time to care for the animals and create habitats that look like where they came from. It was super neat! Plus we got to walk around these trails that were surrounded by huge trees with gorgeous fall colors on them (I'm seriously obsessed with this east coast and its trees). 





Thanks Jillian for the invite! We loved coming along with your cute family to check out more of what this East Coast has to offer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment