Saturday, March 26, 2016

Our Exciting News!


We just found out that we will be having another little boy join our family this coming September! 


I'm super excited that these two boys will be close in age and hopefully the best of friends. I was thinking a little girl would be fun but this will be so much easier since we have all the boy clothes and items already. 

So far this pregnancy has been pretty similar to my first. I started feeling the nausea around 6.5 weeks, although I think I am better able to manage it this time by eating regularly and laying down when I start feeling sick. I'm not going to lie, pregnancy is not my favorite thing, especially because it is SO stinking long. But this summer will fly by and we will have another baby before we know it! 

This was the picture we used to announce to everyone that we are expecting.



No comments:

Post a Comment